Spring brings about some not so pretty weather...thunderstorms and rain are in the forecast. If the rain has gotten you down, like it has done us, here's a list of fun things to do while you're stuck indoors.
2. Whip up a batch of ooblek and challenge your young scientist to define its state of matter.
3. Let the kids raid your closet and put on a fashion show.
4. Cuddle up with a pile of books.
5. Build, create, and invent with STEM-inspired toys.
6. Play "Simon Says" or "Follow the Leader."
7. Craft the easiest bird feeder ever.
8. Gather the family to enjoy a story podcast.
9. Make your own instruments; then, lead a marching band parade through the living room.
10. Make paper-bag puppets and put on a show.
11. Pop some kernels and watch a classic movie.
12. Play "I Spy.
13. Write letters (on actual paper with actual pens and pencils) to out-of-town relatives or friends.
14. Embrace your inner Einstein with cool science experiments.
15. Freeze Dance using a playlist.
16. Do anything that involves bubble wrap.
17. Pull out the building blocks and Legos and create a mini city.
18. Blow up some balloons, toss 'em in the air, and don't let them touch the ground.
19. Make a watercolor masterpiece.
20. Keep your heart rate up with Wii Fit or Xbox One games.